TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contract is regulated by the Legislative Decree of 06/09/2005 n. 206 and by Legislative Decree of 09/04/2003 n. 70, relating to distance selling.
- At the time of the order, Marlene s.a.s. reserves the right to change the quantity of goods processed based on actual availability.
- In case of display of a wrong and / or manifestly negligible price, for any reason (computer bug, manual error, technical error, etc.), Marlene s.a.s. reserves the right to cancel the order, even in the event of initial validation.
- The release date of the products is to be considered indicative and can be modified for reasons not dependent on Marlene s.a.s.
- Marlene s.a.s. reserves the right to change the prices (which will always be visible on the site).
- The user remains solely responsible for the ordered goods and must always take care to check the purchase prices.
- In the event that the purchased good is not delivered or is delivered late, contact the number 049 7380411 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract based on Art. 54, paragraph I of the Consumer Code.
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract under the conditions set out below. To exercise this right, the customer must send a communication to that effect by registered letter with return receipt, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. The communication must be addressed to: Marlene s.a.s. di Bazzolo Marco & C. – VAT and Tax Code 04096910288, Via Curzola 3/B, 35135 Padova. The customer also has the right to withdraw from the contract by sending the standard withdrawal form electronically.If you choose this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal on a durable medium (for example by e-mail).
Withdrawal form Marlene s.a.s. type of Bazzolo Marco & C. – VAT and Tax Code 04096910288, Via Curzola 3/B , 35135 Padova With this I [insert Name and Surname] I notify the withdrawal from my contract of sale of the following goods / services: – Ordered on [enter order date] / received on [enter order receipt date] – Customer name – Customer address – Date
- Marlene s.a.s. will only accept returns of goods in good condition and in their original sealed packaging, accompanied by the relevant invoice or receipt. The goods must then be returned to the same address. The transport costs for the return of the goods are charged to the consumer.
- In the event that returns have been made in accordance with the above, Marlene s.a.s. will refund the price of the returned goods within a maximum of 14 days from receipt of the return, preceded by a withdrawal form.
- Parcels on delivery or with shipping costs at our expense are not collected.